The Duo Cooking Class is perfect for sisters, bothers, first dates or just two people learning how to cook. This class is designed for the novice cook or building on your existing cooking skill set.
Designed for convenience and ease, SNOCuisine comes to you for your in-home cooking class.
SNO Cuisine and the client will prepare simple authentic New Orleans cuisine dishes. Participants will learn how to properly prepare, cook and plate meals. The client will learn how to navigate through the kitchen and repurpose meals. The price includes instructions and the cost of the meal.
Choose one meal from the Collection List when choosing your cooking class be it, Duo, Hexa, or Quad.
SNO Cuisine will come to you for private in-home cooking class; the host participant is required to have in their home the following:
1. Set of cookingware( a variety of pots, pans and or skillet sizes.
2. Flatware: forks, knives, and spoons.
3. Plates, saucers, bowls
4. Colander(strainer), Cutting/Chopping board (per participant), and Measuring cup.
5. Working stovetop and oven, refrigerator, and microwave.
6. Cutting knives and cooking utensils.
7. Running water and electricity.
8. The classes will last 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
9. Hands-on classes require standing. The client will be working and cooking the majority of the class.
10. Wearing comfortable clothing and closed in toes is highly recommended. Long hair should be tied back.
***Within “Your Shopping Cart”, in the “Special instructions for seller” box, please type in one meal from the “Collections List”.***