SNOCuisine’s Class Floetry
SNOCuisine wants to ensure that you have the best experience during your cooking class and here is what you can expect from us and how best to prepare for your class:
The week before your class: You will receive a questionnaire via email to be completed by the Host of the event. Completion of the questionnaire is important so the utmost cooking experience can be achieved.
• The day before your class: Your instructor will be in touch by phone to introduce themselves and see if there is anything you need.
• The day of your class: For your guest(s) and instructor, having a pristine kitchen sets the tone and brings ease for successful navigation when preparing a meal. Your instructor will arrive at the appointed time with a recipe packet in hand for you to keep and to make notes on, as you wish.
• Once everyone is ready to start cooking, usually 15 minutes after the instructor arrives, we’ll gather everyone for an informal discussion about the menu we’ll be preparing so everyone knows what to expect. The classes are geared to be hands-on, but we acknowledge that some people will want to be in on all the action while others will prefer to mingle and watch. Both of these scenarios work for us.
• The cooking class portion generally runs about 1 1/2 hours.
• Once the food is ready to eat, we will set up a buffet with all your dishes.
• Preferably, cleaning is done as we go. If not, 1/2 hour has been factored in so your kitchen is restored to its pristine state.